Protelan Legal Disclaimer
Please note the information below before and while using Protelan that replaces a meal.
- If you have type 2 diabetes, this does not constitute an impediment. Type 1 diabetes which require the usage of insulin is a serious medical condition. Therefore, you must consult your physician before applying any kind of dietary program, do not forget that your insulin dosage must be determined while applying the diet.
- The calories that one requires will increase during breast-feeding period. Consult your doctor about the amount of calories that you will receive with Protelan.
- Extreme weight gain during the pregnancy period may cause some health problems. In these cases, usage of PROTELAN may be suitable with the approval of your doctor and with a dietary program that he or she deems appropriate. Pregnancy is a period during which nutritional requirements are extremely important, therefore do not apply any restrictive dietary programs without consulting your doctor.
- Protelan must be used under medical supervision by people who have health conditions (such as high cholesterol, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.). Our company is not reliable for any problems that may emerge as a result.
- Usage for durations longer than 3 weeks require medical approval.
- Since it contains dairy products, those who are allergenic to dairy products avoid using Protelan.