How is Protelan Diet Applied?
Protelan is recommended to be used together with the Protelan diet prepared by Dr. Murat TOPOĞLU. Protelan diet can also be found inside the packaging of the product you purchased.
Points to pay attention in the diet are:
- 2 to 3 litres of water should be consumed each day.
- During the day, tea, herbal teas, Turkish coffee and filter coffee can be consumed without any sugar or with sweeteners.
- Spices can be used in the meals.
- No sauce should be added to the meals.
- You should follow this program truly. Or you won’t lose weight.
- You should check your weight once a week (not every day) Because, due to the stress, adrenalin and cortisone are released by your body and this slows down your weight loss process.
- You may not lose weight every week (having coincided with the menstrual period for women, water retention within the body, slow metabolism, infectious diseases and so on). Do not let this lower your spirits. If you stick to your dietary program during the following week, your body will continue to lose weight.
- You should walk for 45-60 minutes at least 3 times a week.
- If you eat anything else that is not included in your diet, you may fail to lose weight.
- If you have type 2 diabetes, this does not constitute an impediment. Type 1 diabetes which require the usage of insulin is a serious medical condition. Therefore, you must consult your physician before applying any kind of dietary program, do not forget that your insulin dosage must be determined while applying the diet.
- The calories that one requires will increase during breast-feeding period. Consult your doctor about the amount of calories that you will receive with Protelan.
- Extreme weight gain during the pregnancy period may cause some health problems. In these cases, usage of PROTELAN may be suitable with the approval of your doctor and with a dietary program that he or she deems appropriate. Pregnancy is a period during which nutritional requirements are extremely important, therefore do not apply any restrictive dietary programs without consulting your doctor.
- Protelan must be used under medical supervision by people who have health conditions (such as high cholesterol, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.). Our company is not reliable for any problems that may emerge as a result.
- Usage for durations longer than 3 weeks require medical approval.
- Since it contains dairy products, those who are allergenic to dairy products avoid using Protelan.